Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for COMTAIN
We think the word comtain is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for comtain
- Command(Definition of command)
- Combing(Definition of combing)
- Combine(Definition of combine)
- Cretin(Definition of cretin)
- Costing(Definition of costing)
- Comedian(Definition of comedian)
- Coating(Definition of coating)
- Coming(Definition of coming)
- Cretan(Definition of cretan)
- Campaign(Definition of campaign)
- Cumin(Definition of cumin)
- Common(Definition of common)
- Container(Definition of container)
- Captain(Definition of captain)
- Cotton(Definition of cotton)
- Commit(Definition of commit)
- Company(Definition of company)
- Curtain(Definition of curtain)
- Contain(Definition of contain)
- Caftan(Definition of caftan)
Whenever they comb their hair, they pass an hour by the fire in melting the wax; but this combing is only performed once or twice a year.
But the tradesmen are beginning to combine: they are civil to each other; too civil by half.
One very cold winter's day he entered the laboratory library in fine spirits, "doing" the decayed dandy, with imaginary cane under his arm, struggling to put on a pair of tattered imaginary gloves, with a self-satisfied smirk and leer that would have done credit to a real comedian.
This gelatine film is secured on paper by a coating of india-rubber.
He and montague were specially chosen by the queen to appeal to the english catholics for aid towards charles's campaign in scotland.
My cousin's name, dr. cumberledge, was maltby-captain richard maltby."
She prophesied new sudden and sweeping advances and demanded money and effort equal to that expended in the late war be turned to combating the grass.
"it is rather awkward if i have a double who bullies his wife and lives in camden town," he said as the car hummed back to the city office.
Then, when it had grown very dark, he heard a bird-call from the gateway,-a second,-and when he answered, a figure unarmed and in a sombre caftan drew from the blackness.