Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for COMUNE
We think the word comune is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for comune
- Commoner(Definition of commoner)
- Commend(Definition of commend)
- Coming(Definition of coming)
- Omen(Definition of omen)
- Comment(Definition of comment)
- Comer(Definition of comer)
- Common(Definition of common)
- Combine(Definition of combine)
- Commute(Definition of commute)
- Immune(Definition of immune)
- Come(Definition of come)
- Commune(Definition of commune)
- Cone(Definition of cone)
- Column(Definition of column)
- Cumin(Definition of cumin)
- Carmine(Definition of carmine)
I would commend this experience to my young readers who are coming along in the labour movement in the future.
Newsome was there, and he spoke to him for a moment on coming out.
She made little comment, but went into class with a cloud on her face.
"yes, lodgings," said the new-comer shortly.
And they often combine to help one another.
Why don't you come, too?"
I was put on the column and told to fill it up somehow.
They are shaded brown up the centre upon the green side, using for the purpose the large brush, slightly moistened with carmine and sepia.