Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for CONSUNER
We think the word consuner is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for consuner
- Consignor(Definition of consignor)
- Condone(Definition of condone)
- Concern(Definition of concern)
- Consumer(Definition of consumer)
- Consider(Definition of consider)
- Convene(Definition of convene)
- Consular(Definition of consular)
- Convener(Definition of convener)
- Confine(Definition of confine)
- Console(Definition of console)
- Container(Definition of container)
- Consignee(Definition of consignee)
- Consul(Definition of consul)
- Jonson(Definition of jonson)
- Consent(Definition of consent)
- Consume(Definition of consume)
- Consign(Definition of consign)
For when we feel that a painter has made simplicity and subordination of importances his first aim, it is surprising how much shortcoming we will condone as regards actual execution.
It is not necessary that in this work we should concern ourselves much more about him.
How much do you consider the whole worth?
My talent was that of telling men useful but severe truths with energy and courage; to this it was necessary to confine myself.
The ship was in such a state that it was barely possible to make gibraltar, where for necessary repairs he pledged her for l700, to be repaid by the consignee at nice, who however declined, and called in the aid of the governor to compel barney to deliver the cargo, which he had refused to do. he was imprisoned, but set at large on some intimation that he would do as desired, but when he came on board, he struck his flag, and removed his crew, choosing to consider his vessel as captured.
"there's somebody else's consent to be got," he said, "besides blanche's consent and mine."
This cargo was declared in the ships' clearing papers to be consigned to ports beyond the area of open sea where the german cruisers were known to be.
None suspected that these humble customers plotted to consign the celebrity's criticism to the flames.