Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for CONTLIUE
We think the word contliue is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for contliue
- Continual(Definition of continual)
- Cattle(Definition of cattle)
- Candle(Definition of candle)
- Contuse(Definition of contuse)
- Contour(Definition of contour)
- Conduit(Definition of conduit)
- Gentile(Definition of gentile)
- Container(Definition of container)
- Jointly(Definition of jointly)
- Console(Definition of console)
- Continue(Definition of continue)
- Condole(Definition of condole)
- Conduce(Definition of conduce)
- Gondolier(Definition of gondolier)
- Canticle(Definition of canticle)
- Coddle(Definition of coddle)
- Cantaloupe(Definition of cantaloupe)
- Contain(Definition of contain)
- Gentle(Definition of gentle)
The slaughter of their cattle seemed to them an act of injustice.
If you'd like to look, i'll hold the candle for you.
I think, however, that she was perhaps prettier at seventeen, when she would run up and down conduit street on messages for her father,-who was not as yet aware that she had ceased to be a child,-than she became afterwards at hendon, when she was twenty.
At first i wished to hurry on, for i longed to console and sympathise with my loved and sorrowing friends; but when i drew near my native town, i slackened my progress.
Not long afterwards a deputation of the senel come up to condole with the yo-kai-a on the loss of their chief, and a dance or series of dances was held which lasted three days.
A comprehension of mental development as a process of adaptation to social conditions, which are continually remoulding the mind and are again remoulded by it, will conduce to a salutary consciousness of the remoter effects produced by institutions upon character; and will check the grave mischiefs which ignorant legislation now causes.
Reading "domino" for "domine" would make the first line of this inscription plain enough, as a quotation from the canticle "benedicite, omnia opera;" but what are we to think of the second line? could not the worthy abbot have given the pun upon his name in english, without using those particular words, or placing them in such a position that they actually look as if they were intended as a translation, word for word, of their latin companions, in defiance of all the laws of grammar?
This is not said to coddle my vanity.
Bermuda sod plowed up and exposed to the sun without irrigation the preceding summer makes excellent cantaloupe ground, the intensive cultivation necessary serving both to benefit the crop and to restrain this formidable weed.
↑ conley, a cherokee encyclopedia, p.