Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DAUGHNTING
We think the word daughnting is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for daughnting
- Hunting(Definition of hunting)
- Punting(Definition of punting)
- Dunning(Definition of Dunning)
- Dentin(Definition of dentin)
- Haunting(Definition of haunting)
- Tinting(Definition of tinting)
- Daunting(Definition of daunting)
- Stunting(Definition of stunting)
- Canting(Definition of Canting)
- Tenting(Definition of tenting)
- Dating(Definition of dating)
- Vaunting(Definition of Vaunting)
- Taunting(Definition of taunting)
- Darting(Definition of darting)
- Dawning(Definition of dawning)
- Dancing(Definition of dancing)
- Dentine(Definition of dentine)
- Bunting(Definition of bunting)
- Jaunting(Definition of Jaunting)
- Ranting(Definition of ranting)
- Panting(Definition of panting)
- Wanting(Definition of wanting)
- Banting(Definition of banting)
Did you ever think, she asked jean, who sat on a footstool beside her-a glowing figure in a chinese coat given her by pamela, engaged rather incongruously in darning one of jock's stockings-did you ever think what it must have been like to see a shakespeare play for the first time?
As the enamel and dentin are destroyed, the cavity becomes more noticeable.
By at least the ming dynasty carved lacquer was being used all over the visible surfaces of pieces of furniture, a dauntingly expensive proposition.
He saw trees in front, and in one place, a dark blur, faintly edged by white, that he thought was a bank of mud, but all was vague and somehow daunting.
It is unclear whether the beast has any historic connection with the town, but it still makes a striking example of canting arms.
The word nazarene, denoting the birthplace of christianity, which is said to be still used in that region, was, as we know, very speedily superseded by its wider title, as the creed broke out of local limits and was proclaimed universal.
The chancel, apparently dating from the twelfth century, and a later little chapel to the south of it, are all that are left of the building.
They began to scramble out of the excavation, darting furious glances behind them.
The torches were extinguished in the skirmish; and the dawning day gave but a faint grey light.
It is my dancing dog!
"now, jantje," he said, when he had bent on the bunting, "run her up, and i'll cheer!"
To-day practically all the members in good standing of the order of friendly sons of the boiled spinach-i mean the dietetic sharps-agree that he or she who is banting will be well-advised to drink not at all. for the most part they do not make a moral issue of this detail.