Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DECERNE
We think the word decerne is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for decerne
- Decent(Definition of decent)
- Deceiver(Definition of deceiver)
- Dicing(Definition of Dicing)
- Sterne(Definition of sterne)
- Desire(Definition of desire)
- Demesne(Definition of demesne)
- Designed(Definition of designed)
- Descent(Definition of descent)
- Discern(Definition of discern)
- Eocene(Definition of eocene)
- Deceive(Definition of deceive)
- Deepen(Definition of deepen)
- Deicer(Definition of deicer)
- Decency(Definition of decency)
- Descend(Definition of descend)
- Nicene(Definition of Nicene)
- Demean(Definition of demean)
- Deceit(Definition of deceit)
- Define(Definition of define)
- Deserve(Definition of deserve)
- Dozen(Definition of dozen)
- Scene(Definition of scene)
- Deserter(Definition of deserter)
- Design(Definition of design)
- Discerned(Definition of Discerned)
- Desert(Definition of desert)
- Docent(Definition of Docent)
- Destine(Definition of destine)
- Decease(Definition of decease)
- Decide(Definition of decide)
No decent girl is safe from you!"
Any spirit seeking the attention of men in this life, and claiming to be what the bible says does not exist, comes with a falsehood on its lips or in its raps, if the bible is true, and thus reveals its real character to be that of a deceiver.
That is one reason why we should not desire to change it.
I met them all, one red frosty evening, as i drove down the long hill to my demesne gates, flurry at their head, in his shabby pink coat and dingy breeches, the hounds trailing dejectedly behind him and his half-dozen companions.
They have indeed done me more than justice; whatever was designed as amiable and engageing in masinessa shines out in mr. wilks's action.
He was born in 1508, of a family which boasted, imperial descent.
"it is useless to attempt to deceive me," i proceeded.
As i glanced up from time to time i saw the agent's face change, and his look deepen and the lips, usually so energetically tense, loosen with emotion.
You haven't even the decency to go away to do it!
She made haste to descend.
He had remembered just in time that he must not so greatly demean himself as to cross swords with a person of no birth, and an actor besides; all his pride revolted at the bare idea of such a thing.
It was difficult to believe that under it all lay deceit and treachery.
Yet it would have needed many words to define the sense, that came to me gradually, of something singular in the tie that bound them together.
Well, sir, if you are in the wrong you deserve to suffer.
Some deserter came with the tidings just so soon that he had time to leap, in great consternation, out of bed, and give the alarm to his men.
If, however, this were a boat of some new design, there had as yet been no opportunity to observe its form.
You are not going to desert ship."
At the transfiguration, too, moses and elias came out from that waiting life to speak with christ of his decease which he should accomplish at jerusalem.
Of course, a man has to decide for himself.