Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DECSION
We think the word decsion is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for decsion
- Deacon(Definition of deacon)
- Occasion(Definition of occasion)
- Derision(Definition of derision)
- Deduction(Definition of deduction)
- Diversion(Definition of diversion)
- Devotion(Definition of devotion)
- Detection(Definition of detection)
- Deletion(Definition of deletion)
- Decagon(Definition of decagon)
- Delusion(Definition of delusion)
- Direction(Definition of direction)
- Depiction(Definition of depiction)
- Tocsin(Definition of tocsin)
- Diction(Definition of diction)
- Division(Definition of division)
- Dejection(Definition of dejection)
- Tension(Definition of tension)
- Defection(Definition of defection)
- Torsion(Definition of torsion)
- Decline(Definition of decline)
- Decision(Definition of decision)
- Reaction(Definition of reaction)
- Section(Definition of section)
- Action(Definition of action)
Sez deacon garven: "i consider the bells as missionarys.
And now she made a deduction, the profundity of which his condition made him unable to perceive.
In oas for abdominal aortic aneurysm, the aneurysmal portion of the aorta is replaced with a graft, usually made of dacron or ptfe.
I need only borrow what i need, and with it buy back into service the cavalry i need to reclaim the deccan.
There are indications that (+)-benzo[a]pyrene-7,8-dihydrodiol-9,10-epoxide specifically targets the protective p53 gene; more than 50 percent of human tumors contain a mutation or deletion of the p53 gene.
The clandon example was created with decagon based geometry, the bush barrow example was based on a hexagon.
That stiffened form lying there so still, hugging that sleeping child so closely to its bosom, was no delusion, and his mother's voice calling to know what he was doing brought hugh back at last to a consciousness that he must act, and that immediately.
He did not, however, as she feared, begin his customary course of teasing and tormenting, but seated himself at his desk, leaning his head upon his hand in an attitude of dejection.
No matter how poor the sufferers, a decent funeral must be had; and it was no uncommon thing for the undertaker to be called upon to take off the bare, wretched, poverty-stricken aspect of the parish shell by decking it with a few rows of black nails, and a breast-plate and set of handles.
There indeed appeared some symptoms of defection, but it must be acknowledged that the officers of the old army had been so singularly sacrificed to the promotion of the returned emigrants that it was very natural the former should hail the return of the man who had so often led them to victory.
Do not mistake me; it is out of respect i decline."
Euergetes shrugged his shoulders, and replied gravely: "rome indeed is like fate, which always must give the final decision in everything we do.
"i brought the action.