Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DEFENIATE
We think the word defeniate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for defeniate
- Defeated(Definition of defeated)
- Defiant(Definition of defiant)
- Defend(Definition of defend)
- Delineate(Definition of delineate)
- Defeat(Definition of defeat)
- Defender(Definition of defender)
- Deviate(Definition of deviate)
- Defense(Definition of defense)
- Detonate(Definition of detonate)
- Defoliate(Definition of defoliate)
- Deflate(Definition of deflate)
- Defence(Definition of defence)
- Definite(Definition of definite)
Soon after the defeated midshipman opened his eyes.
It was strange to remember the time not so long ago when to run out of the house and post a letter had seemed a bold defiant thing to do threatened with grave penalties.
And many of them would defend it.
For some men, death is literally more tolerable than defeat in humiliation.
Glorious tirant lo blanc, captain of the greeks and defender of the christian faith, we salute you.
There was no defense.
That you do not fear to take your life into your hands in defence of what you think is right.
O'byrn could scarcely have explained his definite impulse for doing this.