Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DEFERED
We think the word defered is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for defered
- Revered(Definition of revered)
- Defiled(Definition of defiled)
- Fettered(Definition of fettered)
- Deformed(Definition of deformed)
- Deafened(Definition of deafened)
- Freed(Definition of freed)
- Defrayed(Definition of Defrayed)
- Desired(Definition of desired)
- Severed(Definition of severed)
- Defined(Definition of defined)
- Decreed(Definition of decreed)
- Deified(Definition of Deified)
- Defeated(Definition of defeated)
- Defraud(Definition of defraud)
- Defamed(Definition of Defamed)
- Defender(Definition of defender)
- Defray(Definition of defray)
- Fired(Definition of fired)
- Dowered(Definition of dowered)
- Deforest(Definition of deforest)
- Derived(Definition of derived)
- Defend(Definition of defend)
- Defeat(Definition of defeat)
- Defaced(Definition of defaced)
- Fared(Definition of Fared)
But pelle felt himself forsaken by all the gods, and now he defied them.
The purity of the divinely-taught patriarchal worship, became more and more corrupted as it passed through defiled channels.
The day being cloudy in the morning, they deferred carrying forth the corpse till about three in the afternoon, expecting it would rain.
I am alone and miserable; man will not associate with me; but one as deformed and horrible as myself would not deny herself to me.
Senses swimming, dumb, deafened by the raging, beating pulses hammering in my brain, i reeled at a gallop into the sunny street, north, then west, then north once more, tearing out into the butlersbury road.
10. how and by whom are the expenses of superintendent, teachers, and schools defrayed?
The nose straight, the nostrils well-defined, slightly dilated; the mouth curled, and very red.
But that the sacred love, in which i watch with sight perpetual, and which makes me thirst with sweet desire, may better be fulfilled, now let thy voice secure and frank and glad proclaim the wishes, the desire proclaim, to which my answer is decreed already.
They've defeated me so often.
But we think we have already produced proof enough to establish the following points:- 1. that there was a strong predisposition on the part of the jamaica planters to defraud their labourers of their wages.
Then, england, since an universal peace, a peace eternal, has not been proclaimed, thy military might must still increase, thy naval glory must not be defamed.
Saint louis's shirt is burnt;-might not a defender of the country have had it?...
It is true that antiquity has not much decried this vice; the writings even of several philosophers speak very tenderly of it, and even amongst the stoics there are some who advise folks to give themselves sometimes the liberty to drink, nay, to drunkenness, to refresh the soul:
Subscription one shilling, to defray necessary expenses.
One of chief squantzs sons was mauwehu, who was said by deforest as having "possessed something of energy and commanding character for which his nation was once distinguished"; he succeeded waramaug.
Thus you dare to defend our enemies.
"clearly, i shall defeat them; if not, it would fill my cup, for it would be the first time i had been vanquished.
One morning gabriel asked a question of his aunt that he had been long thinking about, but that he had never before dared to put into words.
My shield, perchance, may bear some noble blazons spotted with blood, defaced though not dishonored.