Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for DEFFECT
We think the word deffect is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for deffect
- Effect(Definition of effect)
- Deflect(Definition of deflect)
- Affect(Definition of affect)
- Defunct(Definition of defunct)
- Defector(Definition of defector)
- Detect(Definition of detect)
- Defeat(Definition of defeat)
- Defect(Definition of defect)
- Deject(Definition of deject)
Already our ship is equipped with a force field designed especially to deflect your atomic guns.
The point is that they did not affect him except to make him stronger.
Their wounded companion was not yet defunct.
Ji seong-ho, a north korean defector was invited to the address.
Even in defeat lars larssen was a bigger man than any of the four.
He had become fond lately of drawing attention to her defects of breeding.
This defect became the ruin of the infantry which was turned out to do the work.