Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for DEFFENIT
We think the word deffenit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for deffenit
- Defend(Definition of defend)
- Deafened(Definition of deafened)
- Deafen(Definition of deafen)
- Defined(Definition of defined)
- Defeat(Definition of defeat)
- Defunct(Definition of defunct)
- Defiant(Definition of defiant)
- Descent(Definition of descent)
- Deafening(Definition of deafening)
- Defender(Definition of defender)
- Definite(Definition of definite)
- Defence(Definition of defence)
- Deviant(Definition of deviant)
- Defense(Definition of defense)
- Effendi(Definition of effendi)
- Decent(Definition of decent)
- Deficit(Definition of deficit)
- Defect(Definition of defect)
Defend me from that woman!"
In one of these, by the rail, i sat down suffocated, bewildered, and deafened.
Are you trying to deafen us, you heretic?
As dirt has been defined as matter in the wrong place, so evil is good in the wrong place.
There is nothing for it now but to land troops in such numbers that defeat is out of the question, and it must be done quickly before the wet season sets in.
There was captain champion going by it; honest ex-treasurer of the defunct land company.
"yes, i hear you," responded stephen, looking at him with a half-frightened, half-defiant expression.
Rob made the descent in safety, and presently stood in triumph on the ledge.
The walls sway, rock, and tumble in with a deafening roar.
Aghast at the very boldness of the statement, ikey came about upon the defender.
"i have a definite purpose in coming to see you to-day.
If her defence fails, then, my dear friend, like other persons who are enamoured of something, but put a restraint upon themselves when they think their desires are opposed to their interests, so too must we after the manner of lovers give her up, though not without a struggle.
The defense took advantage of this and tried to make use of it for its own purposes.
Against the other man, he would play merely himself,-the decent years of their common life, their home, her own heart.
"i would do it with pleasure, if there were any such," said franklin; but the question was still of a deficit, not of a surplus.
The fact that they perform their functions well, such as they are, leaves the fundamental vice or defect of these functions just where it was.