Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DJOKOVIC
We think the word djokovic is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for djokovic
- Cognac(Definition of cognac)
- Tectonic(Definition of tectonic)
- Cookbook(Definition of cookbook)
- Toxic(Definition of toxic)
- Demagogic(Definition of demagogic)
- Delphic(Definition of delphic)
- Tragic(Definition of tragic)
- Kickoff(Definition of kickoff)
- Pedagogic(Definition of pedagogic)
- Convoke(Definition of convoke)
- Tactic(Definition of tactic)
- Takeover(Definition of takeover)
- Dogmatic(Definition of dogmatic)
- Discover(Definition of discover)
- Didactic(Definition of didactic)
- Keokuk(Definition of keokuk)
- Dactylic(Definition of dactylic)
But i maun awa' an' luik efter my lines, or atween the deil an' the dogfish my lord'll fare ill.
Even at ze moment of arrival a most distinguished artist, a painter of ze salon, was with his cognac upon a table at ze entrance."
Do you know, burke, she finally wailed one night, between sobs, i don't believe it's good for a thing-that old cookbook!
This situation inspired among the farmers, especially in the agricultural west, a hatred of wall street and a belief in the existence of a malign money power which provided an inexhaustible fund of sectional feeling for demagogic exploitation.
"must i permit you to follow in my footsteps, while i-" "hush, goechhausen-hush, sweet philomel," interrupted the duke, "or the delphic riddle of this costume will be apparent."
Several of the scottish peers carried to kensington an address which was subscribed by thirty-six of their body, and which earnestly pressed william to convoke the estates at edinburgh, and to redress the wrongs which had been done to the colony of new caledonia.
Where the break began, none who loved him ventured to discover.
But the aim of its author was didactic, which chaucer's had never been.
It is essentially spondaic; the english is as essentially dactylic.