Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for EDIUCATION
We think the word ediucation is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for ediucation
- Equation(Definition of equation)
- Abdication(Definition of abdication)
- Eviction(Definition of eviction)
- Eradication(Definition of eradication)
- Edition(Definition of edition)
- Reduction(Definition of reduction)
- Seduction(Definition of seduction)
- Dedication(Definition of dedication)
- Equitation(Definition of equitation)
- Edification(Definition of edification)
- Deduction(Definition of deduction)
- Evacuation(Definition of evacuation)
- Diction(Definition of diction)
- Medication(Definition of medication)
- Indication(Definition of indication)
- Education(Definition of education)
- Coeducation(Definition of coeducation)
- Addiction(Definition of addiction)
- Educational(Definition of educational)
Is the equation of exchange, too, a mere hypothesis?
And what was it but abdication to receive david?
Other scholars report that less desirable males with inferior educations or drug or alcohol problems are more likely to kidnap their brides.
He was also preparing to bring out a "balzac illustre," which was to be a complete edition of his works with pictures; but of this only one volume, "la peau de chagrin," was ever published.
I'm glad you will be here for the dedication, and you will help us kind of-kind of- taper off from your religious spree?
So ended many of my periods of nocturnal edification.
She had brought, as she promised, a large contingent, but from the way that the strangers within her gates melted impalpably and left me to deal with her single-handed, i drew the further deduction that all was not well.
Mr. malarius counted upon educating their children as he had educated erik and vanda.
The careful melody of the versification and the exact felicity of the diction exclude, it may be, those highest flights which create most enthusiasm, at any rate in this century.
The pimas and maricopas are greatly interested in the education of their children.
In the 1910s women's universities were established such as ginling women's university and peking girls higher normal school, but there were no coeducation in higher learning schools.
We trust that the advertiser's addiction to monogamy is not confined to the neighbourhood.
The more recently settled northern and western states are necessarily less advanced, yet their educational statistics would probably bear comparison with any country in the world, except the most favored portion of their own.