Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for EGATIVE
We think the word egative is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for egative
- Educative(Definition of educative)
- Reactive(Definition of reactive)
- Elective(Definition of elective)
- Active(Definition of active)
- Purgative(Definition of purgative)
- Vocative(Definition of vocative)
- Negative(Definition of negative)
- Octave(Definition of octave)
- Fugitive(Definition of fugitive)
- Agave(Definition of agave)
- Fictive(Definition of fictive)
- Inactive(Definition of inactive)
- Emotive(Definition of emotive)
- Endive(Definition of endive)
Like all education it demands that the pupil shall obey his teacher, and the teacher is in this case the angel of repentance, who arranges life so as to make it educative.
There has, however, been a distinct tendency towards the broadening of the elective basic.
Besides, he would have been obliged to part with him on active service.
-dikkomys matthewi wood, 1936, from lower harrison deposits near agate, sioux county, nebraska.
Paper boat’s television advertising campaign consisted of a series of simple, evocative ads that reflected the brand idea of childhood nostalgia.
It may be added that of all these properties of the agave the early toltecs were fully aware, and improved them for their own benefit.
Employ the emotive tone to convey ideas of your truthfulness and honor.
The french, who eat more vegetables than our country people do, use this in the spring as a common dish: it is similar to endive in taste.