Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for EITING
We think the word eiting is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for eiting
- Meeting(Definition of meeting)
- Getting(Definition of getting)
- Doting(Definition of doting)
- Riding(Definition of riding)
- Voting(Definition of voting)
- Eating(Definition of eating)
- Jetting(Definition of jetting)
- Fitting(Definition of fitting)
- Sting(Definition of sting)
- Eaten(Definition of eaten)
- Waiting(Definition of waiting)
- Betting(Definition of betting)
- Feting(Definition of Feting)
- Editing(Definition of editing)
- Letting(Definition of letting)
- Acting(Definition of acting)
- Etna(Definition of etna)
- Setting(Definition of setting)
- Ailing(Definition of ailing)
- Rioting(Definition of rioting)
- Eliding(Definition of Eliding)
- Rating(Definition of rating)
- Biting(Definition of biting)
- Ending(Definition of ending)
- Hitting(Definition of hitting)
- Outing(Definition of outing)
- Wetting(Definition of wetting)
- Whiting(Definition of whiting)
- Seating(Definition of seating)
- Ebbing(Definition of ebbing)
- Airing(Definition of airing)
- Sitting(Definition of sitting)
- Heating(Definition of heating)
- Bating(Definition of Bating)
- Dieting(Definition of dieting)
- Eking(Definition of Eking)
- Noting(Definition of Noting)
- Icing(Definition of icing)
- Dating(Definition of dating)
- Easing(Definition of easing)
- Writing(Definition of writing)
- Siding(Definition of siding)
- Hiding(Definition of hiding)
- Biding(Definition of Biding)
- Suiting(Definition of suiting)
- Netting(Definition of netting)
- Mating(Definition of mating)
- Witting(Definition of witting)
- Erring(Definition of erring)
- Beating(Definition of beating)
- Vetting(Definition of vetting)
- Edging(Definition of edging)
- Elating(Definition of elating)
- Muting(Definition of Muting)
- Uniting(Definition of uniting)
- Ting(Definition of ting)
- Egging(Definition of Egging)
It stated that property used in aiding the insurrection could be captured.
Still, even doting and distracted parents have been known to cherish such an ambition long months at a time, and to stimulate it by promises of "working all possible wires" to secure the much-desired cadetship.
The children were eating heartily, for they were hungry after their night trip from fall river.
And i was still so dull and confused by the knocking about i had received, that i had not a glimmer of what he was aiming at.
The officers frequently found that she had not eaten any food up to twelve o'clock, not even a cup of tea to drink.
He wouldn't mind betting it was their mother.
Mr. leonard huxley, who arranged them in 1913, had had to do with scott's first work, "the voyage of the 'discovery'," and, as mr. huxley has said, these two works needed but little editing.
However, we all made each other compliments on our acting.
In these circumstances mr. gale met his anxious inquiries with a sullen silence, and the other, tired at last of baiting him, turned to go.
Without citing further instances in which the executive has exercised his power, as commander of the army and navy, to prevent or suppress resistance to the laws of the united states, or where he has exercised like authority in obedience to a call from a state to suppress insurrection, i desire to assure both congress and the country that it has been my purpose to administer the executive powers of the government fairly, and in no instance to disregard or transcend the limits of the constitution.
Mrs. truscott had been ailing for two or three days, and the ladies were wont to stop at her door each morning to make inquiries and suggestions.
My fore-finger held up, and biting my lip, get off of that, as fast as possible.
When the figure got nearer i perceived it to be a woman, a girl, who, every now and then, was stooping as if to pick up something from the pools of water left by the ebbing tide imprisoned amid the encircling rocks.
But we shall leave lady juliana to pass over the duties of parents, and ponder upon those of children, while we follow lady emily and mary in their airing.
Following the processes of bating, puering, or drenching, the skins are washed in water to remove all mechanical impurities, and are then in a perfectly clean condition for tanning.
When he was 15, benavidezs weight ballooned to 250 pounds, as he struggled with dieting and discipline.
Several weeks after my divorce pat wager introduced me to her neighbor who was a widow and i started dating kate.
Methinks he teacheth in some sunday school, feeding the poor and starveling intellect with wholesome knowledge, or on the sabbath morn he loves the country and the neighbouring spire of madingley or coton, or perchance amid some humble poor he spends the day conversing with them, learning all their cares, comforting them and easing them in sickness.
It suggested that burke was patiently biding his time until some sudden turn of events should permit him to triumph over the other.
From that day, i never heard mr. eaton mention the girl zillah again.
The storm was beating in her face, but her cheeks were like fire underneath.
There was no purple edging on that tunic now; in the palace of jaltor only the king himself could display that color.
Then put in boiling water, adding salt in above proportion, and boil briskly for fifteen or twenty minutes over a good fire, keeping saucepan uncovered.