Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for HALPPEN
We think the word halppen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for halppen
- Help(Definition of help)
- Halfpenny(Definition of halfpenny)
- Slapping(Definition of Slapping)
- Harping(Definition of Harping)
- Helper(Definition of helper)
- Halogen(Definition of halogen)
- Alpine(Definition of alpine)
- Lapin(Definition of lapin)
- Hairpin(Definition of hairpin)
- Happen(Definition of happen)
- Bullpen(Definition of bullpen)
- Flapping(Definition of flapping)
- Helena(Definition of helena)
- Haloing(Definition of Haloing)
- Harpoon(Definition of harpoon)
- Hellene(Definition of hellene)
- Helping(Definition of helping)
- Hopping(Definition of Hopping)
Why, i would allow-yes, i would allow a halfpenny pipe!"
Their monuments have been traced, not only in almost every town in italy, and in great provincial capitals, like lyons or tarraco, but in alpine valleys and lonely outposts of civilisation on the edge of the sahara.
Tossing her head so energetically, that the last hairpin gave way and those obstreperous red locks of hers came tumbling over her eyes, she said- "it's no business of mine.
Mark reed (born april 13, 1986) is an american former professional baseball player and the current bullpen catcher for the arizona diamondbacks of major league baseball.
There was neither sail nor boat in sight; nothing to relieve the dreary monotony, but here and there the white wings of the gulls, flapping about at their leisure.
"the brook, of course," returned faith, clapping her hands in delight at her cousin's amazement.
Mr. haldane drank nothing but burgundy.