Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for HASTALLY
We think the word hastally is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for hastally
- Hostile(Definition of hostile)
- Easterly(Definition of easterly)
- Tastily(Definition of tastily)
- Sadly(Definition of sadly)
- Hotly(Definition of hotly)
- Hastily(Definition of hastily)
- Chastely(Definition of chastely)
- Hostler(Definition of hostler)
- Hostel(Definition of hostel)
- Ghastly(Definition of ghastly)
- Habitually(Definition of habitually)
- Stale(Definition of stale)
- Hostelry(Definition of hostelry)
- Vastly(Definition of vastly)
- Nastily(Definition of nastily)
- Hustle(Definition of hustle)
- Still(Definition of still)
- Masterly(Definition of masterly)
- Hast(Definition of Hast)
- Distally(Definition of distally)
- Bastille(Definition of bastille)
- Headstall(Definition of headstall)
- Hosteler(Definition of Hosteler)
- Haste(Definition of haste)
- Hasty(Definition of hasty)
- Stall(Definition of stall)
- Lastly(Definition of lastly)
- Stael(Definition of stael)
- Pastille(Definition of pastille)
At twelve miles another creek joined from some hills easterly, and immediately below the junction the bed was filled with green rushes.
He put out his hand and helen hastily slipped her own into it.
A rather childish hat was perched upon her thin but carefully frizzed hair, and over her face floated a white veil, that was on a drawing string around the crown of the hat and drooped gracefully and chastely over the features beneath, after the fashion of 1860.
These, like true crusaders, met me, swaggering very heartily, and with their barrels of cider set, like so many cannon, across the road, over against a small hostel.
The effect of our bombardment was ghastly.
The future looked rather gray even through her habitually rose-colored glasses.
This afternoon we heard castillo speak in the plaza.
Where are the lips from which thou hast stolen that cry?
Skull: larger in every measurement taken; skull more massive; nasals flat, neither arched nor swollen distally; rostrum wider; nasofrontal region flattened or concave as opposed to convex; premaxillae relatively narrower; zygomatic arches heavier, especially in the processes of the maxillae; tympanic bullae smaller and less inflated ventrally; interpterygoid space generally more narrowly v-shaped; upper incisors longer and heavier; molariform teeth larger.
They were thrown into that terrible bastille, montjuich, and subjected to most horrible tortures.
The horse was very richly caparisoned, and wore in his headstall a plume of varied feathers.
When earl paul found that they had escaped, he set out in hot haste for the island of hoy, for he was determined that the dwarf, at least, should not escape.
I went into dunkirk with mr. clegg, and got the usual hasty shopping done.