Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for LANGWIJE
We think the word langwije is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for langwije
- Likewise(Definition of likewise)
- Lengthwise(Definition of lengthwise)
- Gangway(Definition of gangway)
- Longways(Definition of longways)
- Languish(Definition of languish)
- Longing(Definition of longing)
- Linkage(Definition of linkage)
- Languid(Definition of languid)
- Languor(Definition of languor)
- Languidly(Definition of languidly)
- Longish(Definition of longish)
- Langley(Definition of langley)
A second night we spent likewise.
Cut in halves lengthwise and scoop out a part of the pulp.
Tammy and i were busy with the gangway when the second came back.
It's in my exile that it may languish."
The differences in the organization of the government, and in its power of operating directly upon the people, are quite enough to explain the difference between the languid conduct of the earlier war and the energetic conduct of the later.
He learned it in london, his first language, for he was born there fifty-five years ago.
The bored languor of his face had abruptly vanished.
In the meanwhile bill languidly affected to consider nevis's question.
We'll enter langley shallows there and pass dead man's rock on the left side of the waterway, and keep straight on until we get budden wood on the church tower.