Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for LECTION
We think the word lection is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for lection
- Election(Definition of election)
- Location(Definition of location)
- Selection(Definition of selection)
- Section(Definition of section)
- Reaction(Definition of reaction)
- Legation(Definition of legation)
- Lotion(Definition of lotion)
- Lesion(Definition of lesion)
- Ligation(Definition of ligation)
- Action(Definition of action)
- Legion(Definition of legion)
- Locution(Definition of locution)
The next election came quickly.
As a result a wedge driven between the walls of the split will spring open the bore and permit its easy passage along the shaft to its required location, when the removal of the wedge will permit the bore to close upon the shaft.
Very soon the carriage stopped at the place which the coachman said was the swiss legation.
On the same side below the lesion, there is a loss of epicritic, stereognostic and deep sensibility, and on the opposite side below the lesion, loss of the sense of pain and the discrimination between heat and cold.
Native chemical ligation relies on the presence of a cysteine residue at the ligation site.
He did so; while i walked by his side, with my rifle ready for action.
And now, thuillier, i am going to get the cross of the legion of honor for you."