Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for LIGHTYLY
We think the word lightyly is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for lightyly
- Knightly(Definition of knightly)
- Lighted(Definition of lighted)
- Lately(Definition of lately)
- Slightly(Definition of slightly)
- Lighten(Definition of lighten)
- Light(Definition of light)
- Lightly(Definition of lightly)
- Little(Definition of little)
- Sightly(Definition of sightly)
- Mightily(Definition of mightily)
- Nightly(Definition of nightly)
- Lights(Definition of Lights)
- Lighter(Definition of lighter)
- Weightily(Definition of weightily)
- Tightly(Definition of tightly)
- Rightly(Definition of rightly)
It would have been amusing to note in the rigid face of the hardened and habitual man of peace and parchments a certain enthusiasm which ever and anon crossed his cheek, as the verses of the ballad rested on some allusion to the knightly house of brandon and its old renown.
He stretched out his legs and lighted a cigar.
Seems to me you are well informed for one so lately arrived.
In austin's presence he strove to be cheerful and to lighten the burden he knew was crushing the sick man; but at other times he bent every energy toward a discovery of some means to check the affliction, some hand more skilled than those he knew of.
She was afraid he might find it too light.
Could she have known how lightly john jr.
But look at that little jim work!"
Roy looked at the sky, hoping mightily that the moon wouldn't come out until they had reached the other shore.
The professors were hopeful, and no longer opposed the nightly visits of the students to the theatre.
And she said, that her burden of guilt might be the lighter: "this relief shall ye have in your troubles.
She didn't know me as i rightly am.