Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for LOLENESS
We think the word loleness is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for loleness
- Looseness(Definition of looseness)
- Foulness(Definition of foulness)
- Vileness(Definition of vileness)
- Loudness(Definition of loudness)
- Lateness(Definition of lateness)
- Paleness(Definition of paleness)
- Lowness(Definition of lowness)
- Coolness(Definition of coolness)
- Loveliness(Definition of loveliness)
- Littleness(Definition of littleness)
- Holiness(Definition of holiness)
- Loneliness(Definition of loneliness)
- Oiliness(Definition of oiliness)
- Lordliness(Definition of lordliness)
- Slowness(Definition of slowness)
- Lioness(Definition of lioness)
- Jolliness(Definition of Jolliness)
- Lowliness(Definition of Lowliness)
- Likeness(Definition of likeness)
- Lameness(Definition of lameness)
- Illness(Definition of illness)
- Wholeness(Definition of wholeness)
- Levelness(Definition of Levelness)
- Blueness(Definition of blueness)
Her hair was brown, of a peculiarly lustrous tint, partly due to nature, but also to a looseness of arrangement and a most diligent use of the brush, so that the light fell not upon a dead compact mass, but upon myriads of individual hairs, each of which reflected the light.
But apart from human courage, the ugliness and foulness of war grow greater month by month, and if anybody speaks to me of war's romance i will tell him of things i have seen to-day and yesterday and make his blood run cold.
Carvalho wrote on, unmindful of the lateness of the hour, when he heard a knock at the door, and, ordering the person who knocked to enter, a page appeared, informing him that one waited without who sought an audience on some important matter, which would admit of no delay.
The coolness of a cloudy day rendered the tent much more agreeable and convenient for finishing maps in, than one under the extremely hot sunshine which mine had been recently exposed to so long at st. george's bridge.
And though i had heard the sound, many and oft a time, yet did i never hear it without a most strange thrilling of my heart, and a sense of my littleness, and of the utter terror which had beset the last millions of the world.
Surely those who are designed to minister before the lord in his holy temple ought to bear the inscription of holiness upon them.
Higher, higher she went until she lost consciousness of everything except the cold and a sense of loneliness.
As the lioness rolled over dead, the tall form of a.
It's a bully likeness.
He seemed to like to stay "stuck up in the house" all the time, talking to cousin belle; the boys thought this due to his lameness.
She was again seized with laughter as with an illness.
A sky of american blueness and vastness, a mellow sun, and a delicate breeze did all that these things could for them, as they began the long, devious climb of the hills crowned by the ancient etruscan city.