Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for MORNAL
We think the word mornal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for mornal
- Moil(Definition of moil)
- Manly(Definition of manly)
- Renal(Definition of renal)
- Nominal(Definition of nominal)
- Mongol(Definition of mongol)
- Mortal(Definition of mortal)
- Moon(Definition of moon)
- Corneal(Definition of corneal)
- Carnal(Definition of carnal)
- Marl(Definition of marl)
- Morn(Definition of morn)
- Morel(Definition of morel)
- Journal(Definition of journal)
- Vernal(Definition of vernal)
- Morale(Definition of morale)
- Meal(Definition of meal)
- Zonal(Definition of zonal)
- Manual(Definition of manual)
- Moan(Definition of moan)
- Morally(Definition of morally)
- Modal(Definition of modal)
- Mural(Definition of mural)
- Meanly(Definition of meanly)
- Manila(Definition of manila)
- Morsel(Definition of morsel)
- Mon(Definition of mon)
- Maternal(Definition of maternal)
- Molnar(Definition of molnar)
- Tonal(Definition of tonal)
- Mono(Definition of mono)
- Myna(Definition of myna)
- Mental(Definition of mental)
- Mourn(Definition of mourn)
- Mournful(Definition of mournful)
- Menial(Definition of menial)
- Marginal(Definition of marginal)
- Normal(Definition of normal)
The eyes were blue and watery and as full of suffering as a seats; from the extremity of the lower jaw a tooth stood up like a shoemaker's peg; and over the entire face was stamped the majesty, the patience, and the manly woes of a nature that had lived deeply and too long.
Decreased corneal sensitivity, vision loss, and photophobia have also been observed in patients who have worn contact lenses for an extended period of time.
I was never, as i have said, in love with folco's daughter; my tastes are simpler, more carnal; give me an ippolita in my affectionate hours, and i ask nothing better.
196. in the alps, at st. gothard, calcareous marl is likewise changed from granite into mica slate, and then transformed into gneiss.
I have read this journal.
Manorial tenants pay their dues to the lord, lot out their lands in intermixed strips, cultivate in common, and perform generally all those interesting functions of village life with which mr. seebohm has made us familiar.
And, the meal over, he produced a cigar and-which was not really good form for the woods-lay on the grass and smoked it, looking at her and talking nonsense.
It was a practical manual of procedure and of the law administered in the royal court.
She resumed the slow and painful walking, but she had taken only a few steps when she stopped again and this time a low moan issued from her lips.
Shawn ashmore as cadet major brad rigby aimee garcia as gloria ramos sarah gadon as amanda linda kash as samantha nigel hamer as adam avery saltzman as kevin joe matheson as general archer beverlee buzon as grace dalene irvine as marla desmond campbell as lt.
Combined oral contraceptive pill, the oldest and most popular form of hormonal birth control birth control (band), a german rock band birth control (film)
In doxastic logic, belief is treated as a modal operator.
No snow was falling, but a bleak wind blew meanly.
Another shriek followed it, and yet another; and then came a dreadful, sobbing utterance in which words and moans were terribly mingled.
We generally found them in loose morning-gowns, smoking, and cigars were invariably offered us; for this habit appears in manila to extend to all ranks.
A khasi cannot marry his maternal uncle's daughter during the lifetime of the maternal uncle.
Movements of a similar character, possessing a strong family likeness, belong to the mental atmosphere of the time in germany.
Monsieur le ministre, are you sure, do you think, that in your bureau here"-the words fell clear and distinct as he spoke-"there is any foul, crawling creature, say, a low-born clerk, say, some ignoble menial-it could have been none with the instincts of a true-born gentleman of france!
Nay, he has been so assiduous in writing the marginal work, that ever since he set fire to his peddling-box, we have had little in the text worth transcribing.