Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for MOVIGN
We think the word movign is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for movign
- Motion(Definition of motion)
- Mating(Definition of mating)
- Moan(Definition of moan)
- Roving(Definition of roving)
- Muting(Definition of Muting)
- Saving(Definition of saving)
- Mowing(Definition of Mowing)
- Jovian(Definition of jovian)
- Moving(Definition of moving)
- Muffin(Definition of muffin)
- Mooring(Definition of mooring)
- Moon(Definition of moon)
- Laving(Definition of Laving)
- Movingly(Definition of movingly)
- Waving(Definition of waving)
- Giving(Definition of giving)
- Bovine(Definition of bovine)
- Morgan(Definition of morgan)
- Raving(Definition of raving)
- Mover(Definition of mover)
- Hiving(Definition of Hiving)
- Wiving(Definition of Wiving)
- Morin(Definition of Morin)
- Mourn(Definition of mourn)
- Musing(Definition of musing)
- Move(Definition of move)
- Diving(Definition of diving)
- Moravian(Definition of Moravian)
- Miring(Definition of Miring)
- Caving(Definition of Caving)
- Mooting(Definition of Mooting)
- Irving(Definition of irving)
- Morn(Definition of morn)
- Mien(Definition of mien)
- Mining(Definition of mining)
- Min(Definition of min)
- Moaning(Definition of moaning)
- Margin(Definition of margin)
- Feign(Definition of feign)
- Mon(Definition of mon)
- Mewing(Definition of Mewing)
- Moping(Definition of Moping)
- Morning(Definition of morning)
- Making(Definition of making)
- Riving(Definition of Riving)
- Loving(Definition of loving)
- Mocking(Definition of mocking)
- Paving(Definition of paving)
- Mopping(Definition of mopping)
- Oven(Definition of oven)
- Main(Definition of main)
- Having(Definition of Having)
- Movies(Definition of MOVIES)
- Living(Definition of living)
- Mousing(Definition of Mousing)
- Malign(Definition of malign)
- Movie(Definition of movie)
Cynthia knelt beside crothers and called his name, but the ugly smiling lips made no motion of reply.
Her letters breathed, in their own lively or thoughtful flow, of the perfect mating.
All he could do was moan and pick up the telephone.
The general effect was of animated ming laughing, jesting, talking, and dancing with the lacker cabinets that were used to contain it.
The head of the heiress is in a jovian shower.
He seemed to remember having seen something of the sort in a moving picture once; perhaps it was years ago.
My companion stared at the vacant mooring place and then again across the lake.
Once more came the night of the full moon, and once more in the middle of the night little sister started up and heard feet running away in the distance.
And charmian's done the right thing, too, giving up all our nonsense for your work.
Yet the german colonial party stare at us with bovine malevolence.
He told how the "tailings" at mukton city had panned out 30 per cent, to the ton-with two hundred thousand tons in the dump thrown away until the new smelter was started and they could get rid of the sulphides; of what aetna cobb's crest had done and beals hollow and morgan creek-all on the same ridge, and was about launching out on the future value of mukton lode when mason broke the silence by asking if any one present had heard of a mine somewhere in nevada which an englishman had bought and which had panned out $1,200 to the ton the first week and not a cent to the square mile ever afterward?
In defending his amendment, the mover, mr. mcmillin, declared that the purpose of the tax was to place a small per cent of the enormous federal burden "upon the accumulated wealth of the country instead of placing all upon the consumption of the people."
The time may come when, deprived of your parents or brothers and sisters, you will bitterly mourn the sorrow you have caused by your evil temper or neglect.
Let us move on a bit.
And this diving bell is not like any you have ever seen or read about.
Northern pennine club (npc) is one of the oldest and largest caving clubs in the uk.
His conversation must have been remarkably vivid: he had adventures enough to tell, by land and sea; while such a voice as he raised withal in the pulpit, like edward irving, has always been potent with women, as sir walter scott remarks in irving's own case.
One led a horse that no one would ride, one carried the indispensable luncheon-basket, and two fared forth at early morn to cut steps in the snow.
His mien was undoubtedly splendid.
The only thing that had prospered was the gold-mining; for owing to the licence that bobadilla had given to the spaniards to employ native labour to an unlimited extent there had been an immense amount of gold taken from the mines.
Talk about yer white min!
Then she paid no more attention to him, but leaned her head upon her hand and began a regular moaning, as if she suffered some dull, persistent pain.
The group lay in a hollow on the margin of an insignificant stream, whose course through the plain was marked by a thick belt of beautiful mimosa-bushes.
When barbara saw me, she did not, as her custom was, feign not to see me till i thrust my presence on her, but ran to me at once, crying very indignantly, "simon, who is this girl?
Your romantic, your dramatic, mon dieu!
I daresay we shall get through about six the next morning."
You're making a fool of yourself."
Carly asked, with a loving glance at her friend.
"you are mocking at me, boy," she said, with spirit.
He seated himself, mopping his forehead.
Having passed the main entrance, turn to the left.
It is because you love your dead child better than your living one."
Thanks to cleopatra's malign influence, the old warrior spent his last years, instead, in a golden fool's paradise, whose joys have become historic.
Now if this was a movie play we was dopin' out it would be simple.