Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for MUSTAKE
We think the word mustake is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for mustake
- Must(Definition of must)
- Musky(Definition of musky)
- Mistake(Definition of mistake)
- Moussaka(Definition of moussaka)
- Musty(Definition of musty)
- Musk(Definition of musk)
- Muster(Definition of muster)
- Mustang(Definition of mustang)
- Mistook(Definition of Mistook)
- Mustache(Definition of mustache)
- Muscat(Definition of muscat)
- Moustache(Definition of moustache)
- Stage(Definition of stage)
- Stoke(Definition of stoke)
- Musket(Definition of musket)
- Musette(Definition of musette)
- Stake(Definition of stake)
- Mustard(Definition of mustard)
- Mistaken(Definition of mistaken)
Look at her he must.
Captain nat strode across, and the crowd wondered; for musky mag had fainted again.
She is a little darling, and no mistake!"
But the reasoning is somewhat musty; lovers and husbands have gone over the ground before to-day.
He rode a cream-coloured horse, which seemed to have been steeped in musk, so strongly was it scented.
I shall see her to-morrow, pretty likely, for sam babbit's wife and i are goin' down to the firemen's muster.
Down the trail she sent her mustang again, and broke him out into a stiff gallop on the level ground below.
When he saw that his trick was discovered he broke away for the open barren, with all his wonderful powers of eye and ear and tireless legs alert to save himself from the man whom he mistook for his deadly enemy.
And i don't want any mistakes made that i can help.
But they all wore smart new clothes, and duval had shaved off his mustache.
"now drink your glass of muscat, dear monsieur de baisemeaux," said aramis.
He used a very strong expression, pulling his moustache and told me to tell our lieutenant to "get out of that as quick as the lord would let him."
"i haven't been on the stage for nothing," i assured him.
"stoke rectory, jan 1, 1838.-on christmas day augustus went to church for the first time with me.
And he recalls his time of service under nicholas, twenty-five years' active service with the musket, beside his childhood as a cantonist.
"that is so," said musette.
And who could have more at stake?
Hugging the rail, they staggered on, now over shaking muskeg, now through thickets of tangled brush, now on great ledges of barren rock, and then across caribou barrens knee-deep in dry and crackling moss.
24. minced hard-boiled eggs mixed with grated cheese, seasoned with mustard.
You are mistaken if you reckon on any change of mind in her.