Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for NEGOCIBLE
We think the word negocible is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for negocible
- Legible(Definition of legible)
- Negotiable(Definition of negotiable)
- Crucible(Definition of crucible)
- Vincible(Definition of vincible)
- Deducible(Definition of deducible)
- Vocable(Definition of vocable)
- Forcible(Definition of forcible)
- Notable(Definition of notable)
- Feasible(Definition of feasible)
- Nobble(Definition of nobble)
- Negligible(Definition of negligible)
- Noble(Definition of noble)
- Reducible(Definition of reducible)
- Sensible(Definition of sensible)
- Miscible(Definition of miscible)
- Inexorable(Definition of inexorable)
- Gobble(Definition of gobble)
- Legibly(Definition of legibly)
- Enjoyable(Definition of enjoyable)
On the walls there were to be large, legible inscriptions, serving as a guide to the whole, and making this room a simple but comprehensive lesson in natural history.
Years after, when the early heat of the new life has grown cold, the historians and biographers arrive to examine it in the crucible of their painful analysis, and to tell us how wonderful it is.
The substance of the lost line being easily deducible from the context, it has been supplied in the translation.
Under this rather forcible persuasion, they stood not on the order of their going, but sullenly followed our little procession out of camp before the crestfallen kurds.
That, he concluded, was the way out-dangerous, but feasible.
Here then, we have in vivisection, as in all the other tolerated and instituted cruelties, this anti-climax: that only a negligible percentage of those who practise and consequently defend it get any satisfaction out of it.
Turbo coding is an iterated soft-decoding scheme that combines two or more relatively simple convolutional codes and an interleaver to produce a block code that can perform to within a fraction of a decibel of the shannon limit.
Benzyl alcohol has moderate solubility in water (4 g/100 ml) and is miscible in alcohols and diethyl ether.
The king was inexorable.
If i should invite her to the try-out she would gobble me up.
I took out my notebook, from which under the most desperate circumstances i never parted, and wrote a few words as legibly as i could:
As usual, we spent enjoyable hours walking around the town.