Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for PAYMENTE
We think the word paymente is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for paymente
- Paymaster(Definition of paymaster)
- Lament(Definition of lament)
- Repayment(Definition of repayment)
- Patent(Definition of patent)
- Permeate(Definition of permeate)
- Pavement(Definition of pavement)
- Garment(Definition of garment)
- Pigment(Definition of pigment)
- Payment(Definition of payment)
- Pimiento(Definition of pimiento)
- Raiment(Definition of raiment)
- Parent(Definition of parent)
- Pimento(Definition of pimento)
- Patient(Definition of patient)
My father went broke, buying back paymaster stock from friends he'd advised to go in-and he's got the stock to prove it-and when he heard that the colonel was dead he decided to buy in your mother's.
If i should lament any of his acts, it is only when they appear to me to have no resemblance to acts of his.
No man's action is the patent of manhood.
Resolved to permeate all classes, it has not preached class-consciousness; it has worked as much with and through liberal 'capitalists' as with and through labour representatives.
I crossed the street, and looked up again at the house from the pavement opposite.
"i had no priest's garment," replied pentaur.
There comes also by appointment my uncle thomas, to receive the first payment of his daughter's money.
Is it a parent?
My mother blinkt her patient eyes; she said, it was to be.