Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for PLESED
We think the word plesed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for plesed
- Palsied(Definition of palsied)
- Policed(Definition of Policed)
- Blessed(Definition of blessed)
- Placed(Definition of placed)
- Plead(Definition of plead)
- Closed(Definition of closed)
- Please(Definition of please)
- Plied(Definition of Plied)
- Pleaded(Definition of Pleaded)
- Posed(Definition of posed)
- Placid(Definition of placid)
- Pelted(Definition of Pelted)
- Poised(Definition of poised)
- Plated(Definition of Plated)
- Pressed(Definition of pressed)
- Plumed(Definition of plumed)
- Pledged(Definition of pledged)
- Pleased(Definition of pleased)
- Played(Definition of played)
I did not wish to do it; my will seemed palsied.
Was ever a woman so blessed?
They reached at last the room in which the portrait was placed.
He was merely going to plead with her, and she was well prepared for that.
Just before the call of time he closed quimby's right eye.
This answer did not please him at all.
I'm staying at a little place i've leased for the summer up on the far edge of the bronx.
You'd be better peeled, i believe."
No one else spoke, and mrs. march said, with placid authority, "oh, i think the way we came, is best."
Plaster ceiling there was none, and never had been.
Ercole asked, by no means pleased.
He played me a mean trick, and i want to get even with him.