Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for PROACTVE
We think the word proactve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for proactve
- Practise(Definition of practise)
- Provocative(Definition of provocative)
- Reactive(Definition of reactive)
- Proactive(Definition of proactive)
- Productive(Definition of productive)
- Protective(Definition of protective)
- Practice(Definition of practice)
- Proctor(Definition of proctor)
- Purgative(Definition of purgative)
I will practise it hereafter.
Whereas her beauty and her provocative way were beginning to tell deeply on his own.
He found that his absence all day had been productive of not a little harm.
The seceders formed a separate organization known as the american protective union.
In some practice the edge is made straight in its length, as shown in fig.
Other worlds than ours " r. a. proctor.
The purgative dose is 10-30 grams.