Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for RECARATION
We think the word recaration is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for recaration
- Regulation(Definition of regulation)
- Declaration(Definition of declaration)
- Retardation(Definition of retardation)
- Relaxation(Definition of relaxation)
- Recreation(Definition of recreation)
- Reaction(Definition of reaction)
- Reiteration(Definition of reiteration)
- Reclamation(Definition of reclamation)
- Recantation(Definition of recantation)
- Reparation(Definition of reparation)
- Recitation(Definition of recitation)
- Separation(Definition of separation)
- Secretion(Definition of secretion)
- Recuperation(Definition of recuperation)
- Preparation(Definition of preparation)
- Decoration(Definition of decoration)
Our reply will be a declaration of war."
Near london we see many bits of picturesque land that have been rescued, where the teeming population of the great city can find rest and recreation.
And in the reaction cosmo soon found that, for making a man accurate, there is nothing like having to impart what he possesses.
There's soil reclamation and irrigation projects and biological techniques-" "you said it yourself," littlejohn whispered.
What really was considered important proved to be the earnestness of his recantation of heretical errors, and when once his confessor was satisfied upon that point, the penitent soul was relieved by absolution full and free.
Can you remember your recitation now, bobbie?
The hastening may be so great that recuperation keeps pace with the consumption consequent on efficient labor, with the result that there is little or no exhaustion.
Moreover the cost and the trouble of preparation grew out of all proportion to the results.
But the door-frame and window-frame offered decoration.