Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for REVANGE
We think the word revange is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for revange
- Renege(Definition of renege)
- Avenge(Definition of avenge)
- Riving(Definition of Riving)
- Revoke(Definition of revoke)
- Revenue(Definition of revenue)
- Rearrange(Definition of rearrange)
- Ravager(Definition of Ravager)
- Rangy(Definition of rangy)
- Revenge(Definition of revenge)
- Raving(Definition of raving)
- Ravage(Definition of ravage)
- Revenuer(Definition of revenuer)
- Revenged(Definition of Revenged)
- Ravine(Definition of ravine)
- Rang(Definition of Rang)
- Roving(Definition of roving)
- Refine(Definition of refine)
- Ranger(Definition of ranger)
- Range(Definition of range)
- Refuge(Definition of refuge)
Wherefore, i entreat you, spare me, and avenge me on my brother."
"and a man may break any one of these laws, twist it, rearrange it to suit his immediate needs.
In fact, another party brought intelligence that it was composed of more than four hundred men, under the leadership of azba bey, a famous ravager, who for a number of years had filled the polish and moldavian banks with terror.
Steadily she pounded along, keeping the rangy bay at an even lope, and then she turned toward the ranch.
On the top of each pier was a recumbent figure, one of raving, the other of melancholy madness, carved by caius gabriel cibber.
Again they drove us, more unfortunately, out of our course upon the inhospitable coasts of rhodes, where the salt wind suffers no trees to live, nor safe anchorage to be, nor shelter from the ravage of the sea.
"it is a long time since you went away," she returned, "but i was right in your room every night, and daytimes i played in your ravine.
The last bell rang.
"don't be disturbed, miss," whispered the ranger.
"they've most got the range, swifty," says i. "two feet to the left and you'd been a bull's-eye.