Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for SASTIFICATION
We think the word sastification is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for sastification
- Beatification(Definition of beatification)
- Justification(Definition of justification)
- Scarification(Definition of Scarification)
- Ratification(Definition of ratification)
- Certification(Definition of certification)
- Stratification(Definition of stratification)
- Notification(Definition of notification)
- Specification(Definition of specification)
- Ossification(Definition of ossification)
- Pacification(Definition of pacification)
- Stultification(Definition of stultification)
- Sanctification(Definition of sanctification)
- Desertification(Definition of desertification)
- Mystification(Definition of mystification)
- Mastication(Definition of mastication)
- Satisfaction(Definition of satisfaction)
- Gratification(Definition of gratification)
Beatification, religious honour allowed by the pope to certain who are not so eminent in sainthood as to entitle them to canonisation.
I am afraid my zionists thought me somewhat of a tyrant for abolishing these aesthetic aids to the beautification of their subterranean homes!
These, gracious sovereign, are the sentiments which we consider ourselves as bound, in justification of our present conduct, in the most serious and solemn manner to lay at your majesty's feet.
Passages from the ebers papyrus may indicate that bloodletting by scarification was an accepted practice in ancient egypt.
The pledge of obedience was needed before the covenant could be made, and, as we shall find, was reiterated in the very centre of the ceremonial ratification.
3. if an eligible who is not entitled to certification is certified and appointed, his appointment shall be immediately revoked by the appointing officer upon notification from the commission.
Its texture and lack of stratification give it a vertical cleavage; hence it stands in steep cliffs on the sides of the deep and narrow trenches which have been cut in it by streams.
The blockade of the cuban metropolis was well in progress by the time the formal notification of it was issued.
As it regards the second specification, viz., constitutional indolence, we may refer generally to the evidence on this subject under a former proposition.
On the one hand, there may exist an ossification resulting from the extension of a growth of bone from the perichondrium into the cartilage.
At the same time the affairs of la vendee began to assume a better aspect, and he hoped soon to effect that pacification in the interior which he so ardently desired.
Numbers abuse the doctrine of free salvation by the merits and redemption of christ, and presume on forgiveness, when they are destitute of genuine repentance, and give no evidence of sanctification.
1:6. and they were both just before god, walking in all the commandments and justifications of the lord without blame.
Libya party to: biodiversity, climate change, desertification, endangered species, hazardous wastes, marine dumping, ozone layer protection signed, but not ratified: law of the sea
Swearing softly and scratching his head in mystification, the conductor stood in the aisle staring at the ubiquitous babe, when a double cry arose: "elsmere, where in thunder?"
We may then notice the state of the teeth, from the mastication of injurious substances; and having thus exhausted nature, we may revert to the deformities of art. we may observe that wherever there is a fleshy portion of the face that can be perforated by a stone knife, or pierced by a whalebone, there will be tattooing and incisions; and that wherever there are incisions, bones, nails, feathers, and such like ornaments will be inserted.
"yes," answered dave in a tone of satisfaction.
He is armed against others and defended against himself," and crossing his arms before durtal he exclaimed,- "to lose one's soul for the pleasure of momentary gratification!