Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for SIFICE
We think the word sifice is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for sifice
- Sifter(Definition of sifter)
- Sauce(Definition of sauce)
- Civic(Definition of civic)
- Sift(Definition of sift)
- Since(Definition of Since)
- Size(Definition of size)
- Sieve(Definition of sieve)
- Fierce(Definition of fierce)
- Surface(Definition of surface)
- Spice(Definition of spice)
- Sluice(Definition of sluice)
- Circe(Definition of circe)
- Source(Definition of source)
- Office(Definition of office)
- Spicy(Definition of spicy)
- Slicer(Definition of slicer)
- Suffuse(Definition of suffuse)
- Officer(Definition of officer)
- Slice(Definition of slice)
- Sufism(Definition of Sufism)
- Service(Definition of service)
- Specie(Definition of specie)
- Sufi(Definition of Sufi)
- Face(Definition of face)
- Space(Definition of space)
- Suffice(Definition of suffice)
- Sufficed(Definition of Sufficed)
- Science(Definition of science)
- Civics(Definition of civics)
- Safe(Definition of safe)
- Seize(Definition of seize)
In this condition they are easily kept, and add so much to an ordinary meat sauce.
This is the more surprising because cleveland is a city in which there has been no end of civic discussion and progressive human-welfare effort.
Mix and sift flour and baking powder and add alternately with milk to first mixture.
After sics is a compilation album from rappers lord infamous and ii tone.
The latter represented that portion of the farmer's delivery which was supposed to come through the cleaning sieves as waste material such as dirt, weed seeds, broken wheat kernels, etc.
'I deeply sympathize.' With sobs and tears he sorted out Those of the largest size, Holding his pocket-handkerchief– Walrus and the Carpenter, The by Lewis Carroll
The red-coats are jest runnin' this country through a sieve, and when they're done they'll grab the odd rock, which are the crooks, and hide 'em away a few years.
"would to heaven he had died, ere this night's work," said stephen, in a low, fierce voice.
The ship has already touched at the island of circe, and the sailors, thanks to the earnest warnings of medea, have abstained from setting foot on the fatal shore; while medea has, in turn, been warned by the enchantress against the allurements of the sirens.
Is the office near at hand?
No, but he is an officer, and it is i that brought him here.
It was always settled that he would come to us when his service was over.
After some indecision, he opened the second of the safes.
I may see his face?
It is, however, the more general features of the science which at present claim our attention.
The question is: is "civics" to be only the study of forms?
Now she was safe.
To seize and lift my poor hands higher toward his dauntless valour's fire!