Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for SOUNTING
We think the word sounting is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for sounting
- Slanting(Definition of slanting)
- Pointing(Definition of pointing)
- Bunting(Definition of bunting)
- Sending(Definition of sending)
- Hounding(Definition of Hounding)
- Soundings(Definition of soundings)
- Snorting(Definition of snorting)
- Founding(Definition of founding)
- Wounding(Definition of wounding)
- Stunting(Definition of stunting)
- Vaunting(Definition of Vaunting)
- Spouting(Definition of spouting)
- Bounding(Definition of bounding)
- Squinting(Definition of squinting)
- Haunting(Definition of haunting)
- Suiting(Definition of suiting)
- Sounding(Definition of sounding)
- Taunting(Definition of taunting)
- Hunting(Definition of hunting)
- Sorting(Definition of sorting)
- Jaunting(Definition of Jaunting)
- Mounding(Definition of Mounding)
- Rounding(Definition of rounding)
- Shunting(Definition of Shunting)
- Stunning(Definition of stunning)
- Jointing(Definition of Jointing)
- Daunting(Definition of daunting)
- Stinting(Definition of stinting)
- Sunning(Definition of Sunning)
- Suntan(Definition of suntan)
- Pounding(Definition of pounding)
- Counting(Definition of counting)
- Mounting(Definition of mounting)
- Punting(Definition of punting)
"it's here," said paul, pointing to an open place between two pieces of wall that remained standing as by a miracle.
"i shall call thee little blind spring bunting," she softly murmured, lifting the baby and pressing its tender face to her own.
While yet the last word hung on her lips, they saw, on the path they had left, the burst of torch-light, and heard the mob hounding on their track.
Its chief claim to historical importance rests, of course, on the fact that, as the first successful colony on the new england coast, it was the cause and beginning of the establishment of the other colonies of new england, and the second step in founding the great republic of the united states.
Conditions that produce bounding vitality and offer freedom for its expression at work and at play will supplant the craving for stimulants.
Nevertheless, the mere having her about him day after day, with her dainty little ways, grew to be a pleasure to him: the making her grave little face, with its haunting look of sorrow, break into smiles, the light come into her soft gray eyes, became a real delight to him.
He said some foreign words and commenced running about hunting for me everywhere, whilst i trotted off before his very eyes.
He used to wait at the stage door and drive her back to her lodgings in his own jaunting car.
Owing to the importation of narrow and faulty timber the necessity of jointing is greater to-day than ever it was, wide timber of course meaning higher cost for raw material.
It indicated careful scrubbing, and was somehow more daunting than a sign of what had happened there.
A moment later, another; valkanhayn was pounding the desk in front of him with his fist and yelling: "that was one of ours!
There's no counting on what he'll do next.
He silently shook his head, and, mounting to the box seat, ordered the coachman to drive on.