Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for STRAGETIC
We think the word stragetic is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for stragetic
- Storage(Definition of storage)
- Tactic(Definition of tactic)
- Straight(Definition of straight)
- Socratic(Definition of socratic)
- Streetcar(Definition of streetcar)
- Staged(Definition of staged)
- Tragic(Definition of tragic)
- Strange(Definition of strange)
- Strategy(Definition of strategy)
- Street(Definition of street)
- Strategical(Definition of strategical)
- Static(Definition of static)
- Strategic(Definition of strategic)
- Strategics(Definition of strategics)
- Strait(Definition of strait)
- Straits(Definition of straits)
When i read them, and select parts for permanent storage on my hard disk, i use different names.
She looked straight into his eyes.
Haeckel's system is mainly poetico-mythical, chiefly on the lines of some of the pre-socratic philosophers.
As for mrs. maturin herself, her feeling was one of controlled pride not unmixed with concern, always conscious as she was of the hidden element of tragedy in the play she had so lovingly staged.
It does seem strange.
"nonsense, nonsense; the strategical movement would be to have him march south and re-enforce sherman.
It is remarkable that russo-ukrainian policies should have remained so static from the time of peter the great onward, while a number of changes were taking place in russo-polish relations.
It was a strategic mistake of mine to tell him how nelson came home to us, and how graeme stood up before the 'varsity chaps at my supper and made his confession and confused rattray's easy-stepping profanity, and started his own five-year league.
It certainly bore much resemblance to the drawing in lord anson's voyage; our seeing a sea-lion when we entered this sound, in my former voyage, increaseth the probability; and i am of opinion, they have their abode on some of the rocks, which lie in the strait, or off admiralty bay.
Where the small rivers enter the larger ones, or where the larger enter the straits or lakes, men made the towns.