Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for VIERFIATION
We think the word vierfiation is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for vierfiation
- Volition(Definition of volition)
- Version(Definition of version)
- Aviation(Definition of aviation)
- Violation(Definition of violation)
- Variation(Definition of variation)
- Vocation(Definition of vocation)
- Deviation(Definition of deviation)
- Venation(Definition of Venation)
- Vacation(Definition of vacation)
- Vitiation(Definition of vitiation)
It is the former of those which is now offered to the public in an english version.
In addition to the very large program of air forces which we are maintaining in the army and navy, there has been an enormous growth of commercial aviation.
To seize him and drag him away to barbarism, against his will, is an act in favor of barbarism and in violation of right.
The animal is something alive, and is subject to the law of variation.
So, likewise, they cannot realize that at the start the imperceptible deviation from the aim by and by widens to a bottomless gap until the aim is missed.
He, with a younger brother, was at home for the christmas vacation.