Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for VOBABULARY
We think the word vobabulary is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for vobabulary
- Bacillary(Definition of bacillary)
- Vocabularies(Definition of Vocabularies)
- Barbary(Definition of barbary)
- Vocable(Definition of vocable)
- Vocabulary(Definition of vocabulary)
- Babbler(Definition of babbler)
- Burglary(Definition of burglary)
There is also evident a gradual increase in the fineness of the bacillary layer of the retina from the margins toward the center, and, therefore, an increasing accuracy in the perception of form.
But to have walk'd into the thronging street, but to have sought the haunt where babblers meet, but to have pluck'd one idler by the sleeve, and asked, 'who woo'd yon fairhair'd bride, to leave?
Agatha never lifted hers; she sat in a dim corner behind miss valery.
But this time the barbary master was very much astonished, for bainbridge peremptorily refused to do anything of the kind.
385. the yellow-eyed babbler breeds throughout the plains of india, as also in the nilghiris, to an elevation of 5000 feet, and in the himalayas to perhaps 4000 feet.
"burglary is breaking in or breaking out.