Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for WAITTING
We think the word waitting is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for waitting
- Wetting(Definition of wetting)
- Hitting(Definition of hitting)
- Whiting(Definition of whiting)
- Twitting(Definition of Twitting)
- Fitting(Definition of fitting)
- Wadding(Definition of wadding)
- Whetting(Definition of Whetting)
- Waiting(Definition of waiting)
- Wailing(Definition of wailing)
- Hatting(Definition of Hatting)
- Ratting(Definition of ratting)
- Sitting(Definition of sitting)
- Wanting(Definition of wanting)
- Writing(Definition of writing)
- Wasting(Definition of wasting)
- Wading(Definition of wading)
- Warding(Definition of Warding)
- Witting(Definition of witting)
- Tatting(Definition of tatting)
- Vetting(Definition of vetting)
- Matting(Definition of matting)
- Wilting(Definition of wilting)
Then he would jump for the highest ones, hitting them almost invariably, and tumble off on his back after a successful shot.
It was umilissima, that is, "the humblest," but those who succeeded the grand master, and who faithfully carried out nearly all of his many purposes, saw the eminent propriety of calling it after his own name, and thus it became a fitting and lasting monument to his memory.
I been sittin' here waitin'– Alone by Marques Houston
Lovelace shoved the telegram into his pocket, and went on batting just as if nothing had happened, just as if he did not realise that this was his last innings for a very long time.
This is known as "catting and fishing" the anchor.
Neither did he suspect that the dominating passion driving him on was his best gift from the man against whom he was pitting his strength.
The asia was awaiting us at falmouth.
And as punch, chiefly under the influence of thackeray, raised his eyes from bloomsbury to belgravia, and found equal fun and better sport in baiting the far more contemptible airs and graces of john thomas, "flunkeiana" became a fertile field from which he drew some of his most caustic productions.
A framework of poles, covered with matting, roofed over the middle of the boat, and a piece of matting was spread upon the floor.