Table of Contents
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Enter your text below and click here to check the spelling
What are the misspellings for presupposition?
What are the common typos for presupposition?
What is the definition of presupposition?
Google Ngram Viewer results for presupposition:
What are the quotes for presupposition?
The resistance of policy -makers to intelligence is not just founded on an ideological presupposition. They distrust intelligence sources and intelligence officials because they don't understand what the real problems are.
What are the rhymes for presupposition?
- titian, fission, mission;
- contrition, omission, submission, partition, mortician, condition, munition, tuition, transmission, attrition, admission, ambition, suspicion, edition, rendition, permission, sedition, cognition, logician, emission, dentition, magician, patrician, audition, clinician, position, ignition, addition, optician, tradition, remission, petition, fruition, technician, musician, physician, nutrition, transition, volition, tactician, recission, commission;
- supposition, politician, proposition, coalition, deposition, erudition, premonition, requisition, electrician, reposition, intuition, ammunition, prohibition, abolition, recondition, exhibition, expedition, retransmission, extradition, composition, exposition, opposition, statistician, acquisition, repetition, obstetrician, apparition, dietitian, imposition, preignition, disposition, admonition, recognition, competition, inhibition, definition, decommission, rhetorician, superstition, malnutrition, precondition, intermission, demolition, inquisition;
- predisposition, mathematician, decomposition, geriatrician, redefinition, redeposition, juxtaposition, pediatrician, theoretician, academician, reimposition;
What are the translations for presupposition?
Bengali word for Presupposition
Dutch word for Presupposition
French word for Presupposition
German word for Presupposition
Hindi word for Presupposition
Italian word for Presupposition
Portuguese word for Presupposition
Romanian word for Presupposition
Swedish word for Presupposition
Turkish word for Presupposition
Vietnamese word for Presupposition
sự đoán trước.