Definition of race:
- 1. A division of mankind, by some regarded as a species, such as the Caucasian, Mongolian, and Negro. 2. A tribal division. 3. An artificial division of animals kept distinct only by careful selection in breeding.
- To run swiftly: to contend in running.
- A meeting for contests in the running of horses.
- A series of descendants from the same stock; a generation; a particular breed; a peculiar, distinctive flavour, as of wine; a root.
- A running; a rapid course; a contest in running; course; career; a strong or rapid current, or its channel.
- To set a- running in a race.
Common misspellings for race:
Google Ngram Viewer results for race:
This graph shows how "race" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for race:
Quotes for race:
Rhymes for race:
- How to spell race?
- Correct spelling of race.
- Spell check race.
- How do u spell race?