Definition of scratch:
- Collected at random; allowed no handicap.
- A mark by scratching; a slight wound with the nails; a wig to cover a bald part of the head; a line across the prizering, up to which the pugilists are brought when they join fight; the test.
- To mark by drawing something sharp over a surface; to scrape or rub with the nails; to excavate with the claws; to erase.
- To use the nails or claws in tearing or hollowing.
Common misspellings for scratch:
scracth, scracth, strach, strach, stratch, stratch, skrac, scrath, scrath, sctratch, scrash, scrash, srcatch, startch, startch, screach, screach, scrathc, scrathc, scrach, scrach, scracht, scracht, stracch, stracch, stracch, sctach, srcach, srcach, screatch, screatch, scartch, scartch, schatch, schatch, scretch, scract, scatch, scatch, scrtch, scrtch, skratch, skratch, scrathces, scratc, scratc, sretch, sretch, sctrach, scarch, scarch, sratch, sratch, sractch, scarth, cratch, cratch, scractch, scractch, stracth, scaratch, scaratch, scrtach, scrtach, scrate, srcath, srcath, screch, screch, scrat, scrat.
Google Ngram Viewer results for scratch:
Examples of usage for scratch:
Quotes for scratch:
Rhymes for scratch:
Idioms for scratch:
- How to spell scratch?
- Correct spelling of scratch.
- Spell check scratch.
- How do u spell scratch?