Definition of scratch:
- Collected at random; allowed no handicap.
- A mark by scratching; a slight wound with the nails; a wig to cover a bald part of the head; a line across the prizering, up to which the pugilists are brought when they join fight; the test.
- To mark by drawing something sharp over a surface; to scrape or rub with the nails; to excavate with the claws; to erase.
- To use the nails or claws in tearing or hollowing.
Common misspellings for scratch:
scracth, strach, stratch, skrac, scrath, sctratch, scrash, srcatch, startch, screach, scrathc, scrach, scracht, stracch, sctach, srcach, screatch, scartch, schatch, scretch, scract, scatch, scrtch, skratch, scrathces, scratc, sretch, sctrach, scarch, sratch, sractch, scarth, cratch, scractch, stracth, scaratch, scrtach, scrate, srcath, screch, scrat.
Google Ngram Viewer results for scratch:
Examples of usage for scratch:
Quotes for scratch:
Rhymes for scratch:
Idioms for scratch:
- How to spell scratch?
- Correct spelling of scratch.
- Spell check scratch.
- How do u spell scratch?