She- as a girl's name is pronounced she. It is of American origin. Combination of the She- prefix with various name endings. Pronunciation emphasis is on the second syllable. See also Sha- and Shan-.
- Shae, Shea, Cha-, Shay.
- Shevonda, Shelanna, Shelonda, Shenelle, Sherisa.
Google Ngram Viewer results for She:
This graph shows how "She" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for She:
Quotes for She:
Rhymes for She:
- ab, andree, apc, appointee, atp, b, banshee, bbc, be, bea, bee, bibi, blea, bourgeoisie, brea, bree, brie, bt, bui, c, c3, cac, capri, cat-3, cc, cd, chablis, chea, chee, cie, cod, conferee, crea, cree, curie, cxc, cyb, d, ddt, de, dea, debris, decree, dee, degree, deportee, designee, detainee, devotee, disagree, draftee, dsv, dundee, dupree, eap, ee, emcee, enlistee, enrollee, escapee, esprit, fee, fi, flea, flee, fop, foresee, franchisee, free, fsi, g, ged, gee, ghee, glee, goatee, guarani, guarantee, guaranty, gutsy, gyi, he, hee, henri, honoree, ib, id, indri, inductee, internee, ip, jaycee, je, jee, jessee, ji, jie, jubilee, kea, kee, key, khe, ki, klee, knee, kyi, lavie, lea, lee, leigh, lessee, li, licensee, loree, louie, lp, lsd, lxi, m3, magee, marie, markee, marquee, marquis, mc, mcgee, mcghee, me, mea, mee, mi, mit, mme, mpg, mt, musee, nabil, ne, nee, nestle, nghi, nic, nie, njt, nominee, oad, odp, ofc, ot, oversea, p, parolee, pattee, pawnee, pea, plea, potpourri, pree, pri, prix, qi, quai, quay, qui, ranee, ravi, rb, re, rea, ree, referee, repartee, resignee, retiree, rosalee, rosemarie, rupee, sci, se, sea, see, sep, sheree, shi, shri, si, sie, sightsee, ski, slee, smee, snee, spie, spree, sri, syp, sze, t, te, tea, tee, tenn, tennessee, the, thee, thi, thierry, three, ti, trainee, tree, trustee, tse, tv, tyree, undersea, v, valoree, ve, vee, vendee, vi, waikiki, we, wee, whoopee, xi, xie, yangtze, ye, yee, yi, yie, yippee, z, ze, zea, zee.
- abee, ac, achee, adee, agree, albee, alee.
- absentee, abt, addressee, adoptee, adoree, amc, amputee.
- geac, hnat, interviewee, irit, knbc, lapd.
Idioms for She:
- How to spell She?
- Correct spelling of She.
- Spell check She.
- How do u spell She?