Definition of show:
- An appearance; specifically the first appearance of blood in beginning menstruation or labor.
- The act of showing; exhibition to view; appearance; ostentatious display; semblance; plausibility; pretence. Show of hands, a raising of hands as a vote. To show off, to exhibit in an ostentatious manner. To show forth, to proclaim. To show up, to expose.
- To present to the view; to enable to see or perceive; to teach or inform; to prove; to manifest; to point out; to bestow.
- To appear; to be in appearance; to make known.
Common misspellings for show:
somw, showo, showes, showon, shwo, showen, sjow, shopw, ashow, showc, shjow, sho, precent, shou, shiow, exbit, ashdown, swow, showl, shiw, fasade, oshow, how, showded, ghow, exebition, sdhow, ahow, shis, shouw, shpow, wshow, showe, ahve, shom, sohw, shew, shoow, shaow, compition, shw, hsow, sheow, sohow, shoew, shoiw, ashirt, showa, whow, sowou, sghow, sohe, showbiz, shpw, sahow, hore, eshow, sjhow, showup, showw, schow, lshow, shaw, showme, showm, sbhow, showit, show, dhow, sshow.
Google Ngram Viewer results for show:
Examples of usage for show:
Quotes for show:
I've appeared on a weekly syndicated television show since 1980. - Julian Bond
Rhymes for show:
- aglow, ago, although, arnaud, arnault, miro, pernod, renault.
- apropos, eeo, imo, ivo, overflow, taekwondo.
- au, aux, beau, beaux, below, bestow, bio, blow, bo, boe, bordeaux, bow, bowe, bro, cabo, chateau, chateaux, chau, cho, cloe, co, coe, cousteau, cro, crow, dau, defoe, devaux, doe, doh, dough, eau, escoe, escrow, flo, floe, flow, foe, forego, forgo, fro, gau, giraud, glo, gloe, glow, go, goe, gogh, goh, gro, grow, hello, ho, hoe, hoh, inco, jo, joe, joh, kayo, know, ko, koh, kowtow, kyo, lo, loe, loew, loewe, loh, low, lowe, luo, marceau, margaux, mau, mo, moe, monroe, mow, munro, nau, ngo, noe, noh, nouveau, o', oh, outgrow, ow, owe, papo, perot, peugeot, plateau, plough, poe, poh, pro, quo, renaud, rho, rideau, ro, roe, roh, rondeau, rouleau, row, rowe, sew, sgro, sloe, slow, snow, so, so-so, sow, stow, stowe, strow, tableau, tableaux, tallyho, tarot, thibault, tho, thoreau, though, throw, toe, tow, trow, truffaut, tso, turbot, tyo, undergo, uno, vo, whoa, wo, woe, yau, yo, yoe, yoh, zoh.
- How to spell show?
- Correct spelling of show.
- Spell check show.
- How do u spell show?