Definition of stack:
- A large pile of hay, grain, or straw, sometimes thatched; a conical pile; a number of funnels or chimneys standing together.
- To lay in a conical or other pile; to pile wood, poles, & c. A stack of arms, a conical pile of muskets set up together on their ends. To stack arms, to set up muskets in a stack.
Common misspellings for stack:
Google Ngram Viewer results for stack:
This graph shows how "stack" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for stack:
Quotes for stack:
Rhymes for stack:
- aback, arrack, attack, knick-knack, repack.
- ack, akc, back, bak, black, brac, brack, braque, cac, caq, clack, crack, dac, dack, fac, flack, flak, hack, haq, jac, jack, knack, lac, lack, lak, mac, mack, mak, nack, pac, pack, pak, paque, plack, plaque, quack, rack, rak, sac, sack, sak, shack, shaq, slack, smack, snack, spak, stac, tac, tack, tak, trac, track, trak, unpack, wack, whack, wrack, yack, yak, zach, zack, zak.
- How to spell stack?
- Correct spelling of stack.
- Spell check stack.
- How do u spell stack?