Definition of stick:
- A small shoot or branch cut off a tree; a long slender piece of wood or other material; a thrust with a pointed instrument that penetrates the body; a stab.
- To pierce; to stab; to kill by piercing; to thrust in; to fasten; to set; to fix in; to set with something pointed; to fix on something pointed.
- To adhere; to cling fast to; to stop; to be impeded; to hesitate; to be stopped; to be embarrassed. To stick to, to adhere closely. To stick upon, to dwell upon. To stick out, to project.
Common misspellings for stick:
stitck, sicks, stich, stiock, sicked, staik, stic, sitck, sticke, stivk, stcick, stucked, stike, atick, sti, stict, stcik, inserte, stc, sticked, steck, stik, stoick, strick, sticket, srick, sticj, stck.
Google Ngram Viewer results for stick:
Examples of usage for stick:
Quotes for stick:
Rhymes for stick:
- bic, bric, brick, chick, click, crick, cwik, dic, dick, dyk, flick, frick, glick, hick, kick, klick, knick, lick, mc, mic, mick, nic, nick, nik, pic, pick, pik, quick, quik, ric, rick, schick, schtick, shick, shtick, sic, sick, slick, strick, thick, tic, tick, trick, vic, vick, vik, wick, wicke, wik, wyk.
- handpick, nonstick.
Idioms for stick:
- How to spell stick?
- Correct spelling of stick.
- Spell check stick.
- How do u spell stick?