Definition of stock:
- A supply of any material kept on hand ready for use.
- Kept in stock.
- A frame in which the legs of criminals were confined by way of punishment; the frame on which a ship rests while building; the public funds.
- The stem of a tree or other plant; a post; a dull, stupid, senseless person; the frame of a musket; a neck- tie; original progenitor; lineage; a family; a fund; capital; share of a public debt; store; the domestic animals or beasts belonging to a farm; the stock gilly- flower.
- To store; to supply; to fill; to lay up in store; to pack; to supply with domestic animals; to supply with seed.
Common misspellings for stock:
skock, stolk, stocke, stiock, strok, astock, sstock, stoce, staock, sttock, stockist, instock, stcok, stoock, storck, nstock, stocck, sotck, stoc, stoick, strock, stok, stockl, stosk, stjock, stook, stocl, styock, stck.
Google Ngram Viewer results for stock:
Examples of usage for stock:
Quotes for stock:
Rhymes for stock:
- antiknock, interlock, overstock.
- bach, bloc, bloch, block, blok, boch, bock, bok, broc, brock, brok, caulk, chalk, chock, chok, clock, croc, crock, doc, dock, floc, flock, frock, glock, haak, hoc, hoch, hock, jacques, jock, kloc, knock, kok, kroc, krock, loch, lock, locke, lok, mach, mock, mok, nock, och, poch, pock, roc, roch, rock, schlock, shock, smock, sock, sok, spock, tock, vlok, walk, wok.
- bangkok, iraq, isaak, o'clock, restock, undock, unlock.
- How to spell stock?
- Correct spelling of stock.
- Spell check stock.
- How do u spell stock?