Definition of subject:
- 1. A person under medical or surgical treatment. 2. An animal upon which an experiment is being made. 3. A body for dissection.
- Being under the power and dominion of another; liable from extraneous or from inherent causes; prone; disposed; being that on which a thing operates; obedient.
- One who owes allegiance to a sovereign, and is governed by his laws; that on which any mental operation is performed; that which is treated or handled; that on which any physical operation is performed; that in which anything inheres or exists; the person who is treated of; the hero of a piece; that term of a proposition of which another is predicated; the principal melody or theme of a movement; that which it is the object and aim of the artist to express; a dead body for the purpose of dissection.
- To bring under the power or dominion of; to put under; to enslave; to expose; to submit; to cause to undergo.
Common misspellings for subject:
subect, subjest, sibject, supgect, subjectto, sujbect, ubject, jubject, sab, issubject, buject, aubject, sudject, subjecrt, subjet, subjcet, subjct, subjectmatter, subgect, subjekt, subiect, ject, subjebt, subhect, subjent, subjecte, subdject, subj, subuject, subjcect, subeject, subjecet, sbuject, subjesct, sbject, patietn, supbject, subjedt, sujest, subjuct, sublect, subjefct, sugject, subjec, subjject, sudjet, stubject, sobject, subejct, ussue, subjecto, subjecct, subjust, subjeckt, subfect, sujet, suject, subjext, sybject, sunject, subjact, subjecy, subjuec, subjectg, wwwwww, supject, subbject, suvbject, suibject, subjetc, subjuect, esubject, fenomen, assiment, susbject, syubject, subkect, subjectable, tema, subjecgt, subuect, subjhect.
Google Ngram Viewer results for subject:
Examples of usage for subject:
Quotes for subject:
Rhymes for subject:
- affect, bedecked, collect, confect, connect, correct, defect, deflect.
- brecht, checked, decked, deject, detect, direct, dissect, effect, eject, elect, erect, expect, hecht, infect, inflect, inject, inspect, interject, intersect, misdirect, necked, neglect, object, pecked, perfect, project, protect, rechecked, recollect, reconnect, redirect, reelect, reflect, reinspect, reject, respect, resurrect, sect, select, specht, suspect, trekked, unchecked, wrecked.
- disaffect, disconnect, disinfect, disrespect, incorrect, indirect.
- interconnect, overprotect.
- How to spell subject?
- Correct spelling of subject.
- Spell check subject.
- How do u spell subject?