Common misspellings for submissions:
subbmissions, submittions, submisions, submition, submissons, subissions, submittion, submisssions, supmissions, submssions, submisisons, sumissions, sumbissions, submisison, subnissions, submitions, submisstions.
Google Ngram Viewer results for submissions:
Examples of usage for submissions:
Do not talk to me of the submissions and regrets of your two sons, who are unworthy of you; let them live as far away from me as possible; they do not deserve to approach an honest man, such as their King." "The Memoirs of Madame de Montespan, Volume VI. Being the Historic Memoirs of the Court of Louis XIV." , Madame La Marquise De Montespan.
Quotes for submissions:
Rhymes for submissions:
- acquisitions, admonitions, ammunitions, apparitions, coalitions, competitions, compositions, definitions, depositions, dietitians, dispositions, electricians, exhibitions, expeditions, expositions, inhibitions, intermissions, obstetricians, politicians, prohibitions, propositions, repetitions, rhetoricians, statisticians, superstitions, suppositions.
- additions, admissions, ambitions, auditions, clinicians, commissions, conditions, editions, emissions, magicians, munitions, musicians, omissions, opticians, partitions, patricians, permissions, petitions, physicians, positions, remissions, renditions, suspicions, tacticians, technicians, traditions, transitions, transmissions.
- juxtapositions, mathematicians, pediatricians, predispositions, theoreticians.
- How to spell submissions?
- Correct spelling of submissions.
- Spell check submissions.
- How do u spell submissions?