Definition of supply:
- Moneys granted by the British Parliament for public expenditure.
- The act of supplying; sufficiency of things for use or want; the necessary stores and provisions.
- To fill up as any deficiency happens; to furnish what is wanted; to serve instead of; to bring or furnish; to fill vacant room or a vacancy.
Common misspellings for supply:
uspply, lly, dupply, suppy, suplly, surply, sulppys, suply, supplyer, supplu, sup0ply, supplyd, suplys, supplly, supplt, suppys, supplky, suppl, supplys, provice, suuply, supplay, syupply, sipply, suppky, suplyed, sypply, spply, supliy, suplply, suppliy, suppuly, supp, supplie, suppley, suppply, suppli.
Google Ngram Viewer results for supply:
Examples of usage for supply:
Quotes for supply:
Supply and demand regulate architectural form. - Adolf Loos
Rhymes for supply:
- ai, ay, aye, bae, bi, bligh, bly, brye, buy, by, bye, cai, chae, chai, chi, cry, cy, dai, die, dry, dye, eye, fae, fi, fly, flye, fry, frye, fye, gae, guy, gyi, hi, high, hy, jai, kai, keye, kwai, kyi, lai, lie, lxi, ly, lye, mai, mei, my, ngai, nie, nigh, nye, pae, phi, phy, pi, pie, ply, pri, pry, psi, pty, pye, rye, sai, sci, shai, shy, sigh, sky, sly, spry, spy, sri, sty, sy, tae, tai, thai, thigh, thy, tie, try, tsai, ty, tye, vi, vie, vy, wai, why, wry, wy, wye, yie.
- alai, ally, apply, awry, belie, bonsai, brunei, bye-bye, comply, decry, defy, deny, descry, dubai, good-bye, goodbye, hereby, hi-fi, imai, imply, iwai, july, kanai, mcfly, mihai, nearby, rely, reply, retry, shanghai, standby, thereby, untie, uy, versailles, whereby.
- cspi, isty, oversupply.
- dui, misapply, overfly, resupply, underlie.
Idioms for supply:
- How to spell supply?
- Correct spelling of supply.
- Spell check supply.
- How do u spell supply?