Definition of training:
- 1. A system of diet and exercise designed to increase muscular strength and endurance in order to fit one for an athletic contest. 2. A system of practical education designed to fit one for a special calling or profession.
- Teaching by practice.
- The act of drawing or educating; the preparing men for athletic exercises; the disciplining of troops; the operation or art of forming young trees to a wall or espalier.
Common misspellings for training:
trainined, trannig, traininf, trainigs, taraning, trainnnning, trainingi, ttraining, preaceing, trainging, trainign, trainig, trainning, tarining, triaing, traineing, trining, triaining, ttaining, traioning, trainting, traini, traqining, traingin, trainingin, traiings, turining, traning, traneing, traninig, trainng, trainins, thraining, trainignn, traiing, tyranzing, tranning, trainnng, traianing, trainin, traoining, taraining, trianing, tranining, trening, traniing, trainiing, taining, traing, tratining, treaing, triang, trainingthe, exersing, traiining, trraining, traininig, trainnig, trianings, ediquit, trainigh, trsining, tranig, traiig, treining, trainong, traininng, trasining, tryining, traaining, tain, trainingg, tranings, traininings, trainy, straing, traineeship, traininmg, rtraining, trainingis, trainining, treaining, trtaining, etraining, treaning, trainind, trainnings, trainaing.
Google Ngram Viewer results for training:
Examples of usage for training:
Quotes for training:
Rhymes for training:
- abstaining, attaining, campaigning, complaining, constraining, containing, detaining, disdaining, explaining, maintaining, obtaining, ordaining, pertaining, refraining, regaining, remaining, restraining, retaining, retraining, sustaining.
- ascertaining, entertaining, overtraining.
- caning, chaining, draining, feigning, gaining, painting, raining, reigning, reining, staining, straining, waning.
Idioms for training:
keep in training
- How to spell training?
- Correct spelling of training.
- Spell check training.
- How do u spell training?