Definition of translate:
Common misspellings for translate:
translete, transrate, transtate, tranlate, transalates, traslate, transalate, translatet, transulate, transliate, translater, translte, transelate, transalte, trnslate, transate, tran, ramsgate, trasnlate, translatated, translat, translait.
Google Ngram Viewer results for translate:
Examples of usage for translate:
Quotes for translate:
Rhymes for translate:
- abate, await, belate, berate, collate, conflate, create, debate, deflate, dictate, dilate, elate, equate, est, estate, gestate, inflate, innate, irate, kuwait, lightweight, misstate, negate, oblate, ornate, postdate, predate, prorate, reflate, relate, restate, sedate, tri-state, update, upstate.
- ate, aydt, bait, bate, cate, chait, crate, date, eight, fait, fate, fete, freight, gait, gate, grate, great, hait, hate, kate, late, mate, nate, pait, pate, plait, plate, prate, rait, rate, sate, skate, slate, spate, speight, state, straight, strait, streight, tait, taitt, tate, trait, wait, waite, wayt, weight.
- conjugate, desecrate, interstate, intrastate, overrate, overweight, procreate, reinstate, silverplate, solid-state, underrate.
- demodulate, interrelate, recriminate, remunerate.
Idioms for translate:
translate sth ( from sth) ( to sth)
- How to spell translate?
- Correct spelling of translate.
- Spell check translate.
- How do u spell translate?